Sunday, 27 October 2013

Pangkor trip Day 1 :)

That was the first time I went to Pangkor Island as well. The only things I know about Pangkor is an island located in Perak, that's all  know. Sound stupid, but it's true. 


The trip was only 4 days, but i fully enjoy it.  First day, we all meet at college at 6.15pm . Then we had our breakfast before we start our journey. We take bus about 4-5 hours to Lumut Ferry Terminal to Pangkor Island .


When we arrived Pangkor Island , we took a pink van to our resort !


After that, we had a delicious lunch !
Then ,Mr Charles gave us a brief introduction and give the room key for us. Actually , we had six people sleep in a room who is Adeline , Vivian, Apple, Twinnce, Ann Niie and also me .We put our luggage in room , then we perpare for Snorkeling! That was awesome !
We met at 2pm at lobby then walk to beach and took a boat to the snorkeling place :)
I can see all the fish swim around me ! We also fed some bread to fish . This was a amazing activities to me !
Around 6pm , we went back to our resort by boat . And before that the boat driver took us to see surrounding of Pangkor Island such as crocodile rock, whale rock and somemore awesome places ! But the more I feel interested is the Isle of Dogs and I wondered how the dogs survive .
After that, we went back and took a bath .We had a brief introduction of Mr. Charles and Mr. Stephen after dinner . What he told us that the next day is a cycling journey :)
I'm looking forward to that time ! Lastly , I had a great moment with my roommate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment