The second day I was in Pangkor Island , I woke up at 7am and had a breakfast at 8 am. After that, we started cycling journey at 9am !
Before that , we had to choose a bicycle for ourself .
We cycled around the Pangkor Island and took some pictures surrounding there. I hate all the hills there ! It was really killed me !!
Pangkor Island is rather small you can really go around the island in a day, visiting a few attractions along the way, like the Dutch Fort (aka Kota Belanda) with 300 years of history :)
the sacred rock (batu bersurat) which are two pieces of sheltered, huge rocks, with carvings of a tiger carrying a child, believed to be a Dutch general’s child who went missing :)
a few viewing towers here and there :)
I took around 5 hours to finish the bicycle journey ! And I proud of myself because I am the third who reached the resort !
What a sad case is I was pain after the wonderful cycling :(
At night , I was walking along the beach with my lovely friends :)
A great night spend with them :)




No comments:
Post a Comment